Colorado Joins Growing Number Of States Banning Conversion Therapy
Gov. Jared Polis signed a pair of bills expanding state protections to the LGBTQ community into law on Friday, the eve of Pride Month. The bills included a ban on psychotherapy that seeks to change the sexual orientation or gender identity of minors, often called “conversion therapy,” and a change to state law that makes it easier for transgender residents to update gender markers on their birth certificates. Polis called it an exciting day for Colorado.
Wellness Program Helps CU Musicians Keep Their Bodies In Tune
- TENUE CAMOUFLAGE SNIPER GHILLIE SUIT CAMOUFLAGE WOODLAND
- DEERHUNTER MOUFLON CAP W.SAFETY , ART GREEN,
- Trespass Mens Wilks Half Zip Fitness Running Work Out Long Sleeve Top
- Daiwa 18 EXIST LT4000-C Spinning Reel 4960652246958
- Schlepprute Sportex Meeresrute Neptoon Trolling JO2413 240cm 10-20lbs
- SA Sonar Sink 30 Warm & Clear - 450gr - Warm
- FILO BASIC FC FLUgoldCARBON SUNLINE LINE 10 0,52 mm MT 100 PER TERMINALE
- PS of Sweden Bridle - High Jump Revolution - Pressure Relief - Brand New in Bag.
- Clipping Blades Cryogen-X Cutter Head 5 8, 0.8 mm
New with tags: A brand-new, unused, unworn and undamaged item in the original packaging (such as the original box ... Read moreabout the condition