Colorado Joins Growing Number Of States Banning Conversion Therapy
Gov. Jared Polis signed a pair of bills expanding state protections to the LGBTQ community into law on Friday, the eve of Pride Month. The bills included a ban on psychotherapy that seeks to change the sexual orientation or gender identity of minors, often called “conversion therapy,” and a change to state law that makes it easier for transgender residents to update gender markers on their birth certificates. Polis called it an exciting day for Colorado.
Wellness Program Helps CU Musicians Keep Their Bodies In Tune
- Columbia 300 Men's Impulse Performance Crew Bowling Shirt DriFit Red Navy White
- Sheep Shears Electric Animal Clippers - RAMBOUILLET for Sheep, Alpaca,...
- Stainless Steel Globe Pelham with Spinner (4 )
- Reithandschuhe bioenergetische Reithandschuh ( Haukeschmidt )
- New Wool Saddle Pad Maroon Multi color Aztec Design 32 x32
- SALOMON SKI QST 99 + BINDINGS DIAMIR VIPEC EVO 12 BRAKES 100 MM
- Roxy™ Angie - Snowboard Ski Helmet for Women ERJTL03028
- Element S Hoody - Boise bluee - Mens Hoodies
- EM305 Echomax Radar Reflector
- EMERSON Tacitcal FAST Helmet Headwear BJ Type Airsoft Hunting Camouflage EM5659
- Fitness Sport Suit Womens 2 Piece Yoga Set Crane Design Quality Sportswear Gym