Colorado Joins Growing Number Of States Banning Conversion Therapy
Gov. Jared Polis signed a pair of bills expanding state protections to the LGBTQ community into law on Friday, the eve of Pride Month. The bills included a ban on psychotherapy that seeks to change the sexual orientation or gender identity of minors, often called “conversion therapy,” and a change to state law that makes it easier for transgender residents to update gender markers on their birth certificates. Polis called it an exciting day for Colorado.
Wellness Program Helps CU Musicians Keep Their Bodies In Tune
- Columbia 300 Men's Impulse Performance Crew Bowling Shirt DriFit Red Navy White
- Sheep Shears Electric Animal Clippers - RAMBOUILLET for Sheep, Alpaca,...
- Stainless Steel Globe Pelham with Spinner (4 )
- Reithandschuhe bioenergetische Reithandschuh ( Haukeschmidt )
- New Wool Saddle Pad Maroon Multi color Aztec Design 32 x32
- Rossignol RADICAL GS PRO R20 Pro - Sci usato Junior
- 3D Padded Predective Shorts Hip Butt EVA Pad Short Pants with Knee Predector
- Cressi Set Regulator Scuba Dive Cold Water T10 SC MAster C INT + Octopus MG 4UK
- Planet Eclipse CR Jersey - HDE Earth - 3X
- Retriever Dog 12 Bore Shotgun Cartridge Holder With Belt Loop Clay Shooting Gift
- RokFit LIFT FAST, DIE FIT T-Shirt CrossFit WeightLifting Fitness